Saturday, January 19, 2013

Snow Day!

Okay, not really.  But I REALLY want one!  We were teased with the possibility of snow near the end of the week but the storm traveled too far south. It was a very sad day for me. :-( 

One of the big reasons I am pulling for a snow day is because I won a book from one of my favorite blogs and I need some time to read it!  Binkertation is a kindred spirit - working mama also on the journey to complete her dissertation.  She has the cutest little ones - you should check out her blog if you get a chance.

Anyway, back to the snow day.  We did actually have some snow back around Christmas and I wanted to share come pictures with you.  The Hubs took these with my cell phone and then I headed over to PicMonkey to edit my pictures.  I just learned about this site and am in love.  It's free (one of my favorite words) but I might cough up the $33 for a membership because it's that cool!
Anyway, back to the pictures.  Babycakes was not really a fan of the snow. She really just tolerated it long enough for me to get these pictures. 


This one was taken right before we headed inside.  You can tell by the look on her face she is done with being outside in the snow. :-)  
 

I love this one!  She actually looks like she's smiling a little bit.
 

It's so hard to believe that this time last year she wasn't even walking.  Just look at my girl now!
 

These will have to hold me over until our next snow.  Here's to snowy thoughts!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment