Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer in Review

I know I said I would write a post after cleaning up from the mayhem that followed our two weeks out of town. I also realize that was several weeks ago. But here is my excuse. Wait for it.  

Summer. 

Easily a crazy time of year but a good crazy.  We've been busy at Wilted Acres. 
From working on the dissertation...

...to going to the dentist.

Organizing the bathroom closet...

...and heading to the doctor during a bout with Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (nasty stuff by the way!). 

Making eggs with Papa during a weeklong visit...


And making blueberry jam. 

Visiting the splash pad...

...and having portraits made. 

Pedicures...

Birthday parties...

Cousins...

Vacation...

Pool...

Beach...

Shopping...

Visits with dear friends...

Making "sour crap" (aka sauerkraut )

Crazy summer storms...

Going from this haircut...

To this...

More pool/cousin time...

Yard sales...

Plenty of goofing around...

And ICE CREAM!!!!

So that's what we've been up to this summer. I head back to work on Monday to get ready for another school year. I hope everyone has had a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment