Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blah!

What a title, right?  But that is how I am feeling today.  I'm normally out the door around 9:40 on Sunday mornings with Babycakes hot on my heels as we head to Sunday School.  The Hubs usually meets us there for Worship Service at 10:45 but not this morning my friends.  I just couldn't do it.
 I'm not ill and I got a full night's sleep.  I just have a case of blah.  I'm too tired to do much of anything today.  The Hubs took Babycakes to church and I laid in bed and read research studies for my dissertation.  So I wasn't entirely unproductive, I just don't want to leave the house today.  Who can blame a girl with when temperature is a balmy 27 degrees and the windchill is 12? 
So with Babycakes napping and the Hubs at our Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class I decided to take a little "me" time.  So I will enjoy a mug of Earl Grey tea, a good book and the company of this beautiful girl...
I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment