Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Plugging Along

I know I haven't been very good about keeping up with my blog recently but I have several reasons:

1.  Dissertation Proposal.
This thing is taking over my life. As well it should.  I have put it off for too long and now I need to buckle down and WORK!  I have been staying up late (late for me anyway)  to get reading finished and notes completed so that I can wrap my head around this beast of a project I have decided to undertake.

2. Work.
This time of year is crazy for me.  IEPs are coming due, the weather warms up, and the kids get crazy.  I have to become more creative in my lesson planning to keep them engaged without pulling out my hair.  I love my job, I really do, but some days it is more challenging than others.

3. Springtime Weather
While I do enjoy Spring every year, this year I have been begging for its arrival.  This Winter was pretty rough.  Between the cold weather and Babycakes being sick every other week I. am. done.  Take that Old Man Winter!  Since it's been in the 80s this week I have been taking advantage of the additional daylight and spending time outside with...

4. Babycakes!
I have been busy spending time with my beautiful girl.  She is growing up as I watch her each day and I don't want to miss a single second of it!

So while I think daily about updating my blog I have other things on my mind these days.  In addition, my resolutions have come to a standstill as well. I'm hoping to get back on the resolution train as soon as things settle down a little bit here.  Until then, it's back to the old dissertation grindstone.

Happy Hump Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I COMPLETELY understand!!! hang in there!! When are you trying to propose?

    ReplyDelete