Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Showers Bring... an Overdue Blog Post!

So, I just looked and saw that the last time I posted to my blog was February (early February at that!). I had grand plans to write 4 posts in March but it just didn't happen.  Babycakes ended up very, very, sick.


She started with an outer ear infection. (Pediatrician trip #1)Then she ended up with a double middle ear infection and an infection in her trachea (which spiked her temp to 105 one night). (trip #2) When she didn't improve after a couple of days I took her back to her pediatrician where she was then diagnosed with bronchitis(trip #3). He got her on the right medicines and she is back to her wild self. :-)
So between being a mommy, a wife, a teacher, and a student I haven't had much time to blog. And to be quite honest, I haven't made it a priority. I need to change that because blogging brings me joy and it's an outlet for me to share little snippets of my life.
In my last post I shared what a tough winter we've had - like much of the U.S. It's finally starting to look and feel more like spring around here (despite the sleet that was falling when I arrived home from work this evening). I am ready for warmer weather and flip flops as well as the annual trip to get a "real" pedicure!
Anywho, here are some pictures of what's been going on at Wilted Acres...

Babycakes enjoying the Winter Wonderland

Babycakes and the Hubs

Babycakes and Mommy!



After months of winter and snow, we finally saw signs of spring...



In March, the Hubs took me to a WONDERFUL restaurant about an hour from Wilted Acres.


It was a real date -  we dressed up and everything!


Babycakes is getting so big.  I'm loving this age and her personality! I'm trying to treasure every minute because it's all going by so quickly!





I hope everyone is enjoying the early signs of Spring!  I'll try and post an organizing or cooking blog soon!

XOXO,
Nena

No comments:

Post a Comment