Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10,2012

With so many friends and family spread across the U.S.  I decided I would start a blog to update everyone on our (crazy) lives.  I will try and update as much as possible so you can keep up with us!
Our little Babycakes is 11 months old now!  It's hard to believe in a few short weeks we will celebrate her first birthday.  Where does the time go?
Anyway...
Daddy had an interview for a job as an AP on the other side of the mountain today.  Saying prayers that God's will be done.  To be honest, I'm nervous about the prospect of this new position as it means even more time away from the family that he already is but I know it's what he really wants. 
Mommy is looking forward to the end of the school year so she can spend her days doing fun stuff with Babycakes.  Swimming, visits to the park, and her first trip to the beach are all in the works for a fun summer!
It's nearing the witching hour so I need to get my beautiful girl to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment