Friday, September 7, 2012

Summer Memories

I hate that it had been so long between posts.  I really will try and do a better job of blogging on a more consistent basis.  With school back in session I seem to have a little more consistency in my days so hopefully that will help.
I believe in my last post I promised some pictures from our summer.  Well, here are a few to get started...

This was my breakfast date every morning this summer.  What a wonderful way to start the day!


Babycakes even colored with Daddy a little bit this summer (before the crayons went into her mouth).  We'll try again in a couple of months!

On Thursday mornings we went to our local public library for their Books and Babies Program.  If you have little ones the public library is a GREAT way to spend some time with your kids.  Many of them have programs geared toward specific age groups. 


It was at the Books and Babies program that I learned about a Mommy and Me swim class at the local public pool.  It was a fantastic way to get Babycakes used to the water.  I'm sure you are wondering why Mommy isn't in these pictures.  That's because these pictures were taken not long after I had my appendix out. :-(  So Daddy had to take over for swim class.
More pictures to follow.  After being back at school for a week with the kids I am wiped out and in need of some rest!  I'll try and get more pictures posted before the end of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment