Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Okay, so I'm a week early.  But since I will be in class on the actual day we celebrated with Babycakes tonight.  Since the Hubs works at a high school (my alma mater) the students in one of the clubs hosts a Halloween party for the children of all the staff members.  It was wonderful!  There was costume judging, games, pumpkin painting and trick-or-treating  We had a great time watching Babycakes celebrate her first second Halloween. She was so little last year and she had a cold so we didn't really participate in any Halloween activities.
While I had the cutest ladybug costume my sister-in-law had gotten her last year, I looked high and low for that thing and never did find it.  It's a 2T and she's in 18 months now so maybe she can wear it next year (if I ever find it!)  
Anywho...I thought I would share a few pictures from our celebration:
Before we left for the party I wanted to get a picture of me with my favorite girl!

Babycakes loved her pom-poms!

 A little pumpkin painting...

Some fun Halloween games...

And Babycakes' favorite activity of the night - the rice bin!  She kept going back over and over.  She seemed pretty focused in her play.  I may need to come up with one of these for the winter.

Here's wishing everyone a Halloween as awesome as ours!



No comments:

Post a Comment