Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WOW!  So much has happened since my last post.  I really wanted to try and blog more, but time is just not something I have a lot of these days.  So I thought I should start with what has been going on in the most recent past and work from there.
Yesterday we found out that Babycakes has Roseola.  She has been sick for more than a week now but it wasn't until the rash really popped out that we found out why she had been so sick.  We had been to the doctor twice and I had been on the phone at least as many times before we finally got (what I feel) the correct diagnosis.
Here is my sweet girl on Sunday afternoon...
We were watching the Redskins (FINALLY) break their losing streak at FedEX Field.  Poor little thing was just feeling rotten. :-(
Apparently once the rash pops out she is no longer contagious and will begin to feel better.  She was a lot more interactive today than she has been so that's a good sign.  I think this knocked her out of commission for a bit so it may be a while before she is back into her regular routine.
Looking forward to posting some pictures of recent adventures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment