Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving has come and gone and hopefully everyone had a great time with friends and family.  I know we sure did!
It was unseasonable warm here on the east coast on Thanksgiving Day - in the 60s!  Since Babycakes hadn't been outside to play in the leaves, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to play for a bit while waiting for our dinner to digest.

At first she wasn't sure what to make of them...

Since leaves are more fun in big piles I went and got the fan rake and pushed all of the leaves into a big pile. Since Babycakes is really into copying everything we do, she decided she wanted to rake all of the leaves in a big pile too (with Grammy's help, of course!).



Then our neighbor came over for a quick visit with her little dog, Molly.  So Babycakes got slightly sidetracked.  Here she is watching Molly go home.  She is so in love with animals!


Grammy took this picture of me and Babycakes.   Not a great picture, but at least I can prove I was there!

I saved the best for last.  I love this picture of Babycakes walking through the leaves with her Grammy.  She LOVED the sound of the leaves swishing under her feet! 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment