Monday, July 29, 2013

Summary of My Weekly Goals

If you recall, I posted my goals for the week last Sunday here.  So here is how I did...

Monday:
-Work on Dissertation for at least 4 hours  DONE! It was a struggle but I was able to spend 4 hours actually working (not painting my nails, checking out Facebook, or other task avoiding behaviors!)
-Make purees (butternut/yellow squash, red pepper, cauliflower)
Done!  While I didn't do them all on Monday I did get all of my purees done this week.  Stay tuned and I'll show you what I'm using them for. :-)

-Call Assistant Principal about possible Professional Development Presentation for faculty
Done!  I even followed up with some of my co-workers so we can try and work together  on a presentation.

Tuesday:-Work on dissertation during Babycakes' nap  This was a fail.  I took a nap. :-(
-Work on Little Firecracker's baby blanket for at least 30 minutes 
35 minutes of work before aforementioned nap!
Wednesday:
-Peel paint  While I peeled paint I didn't get as much done as I was hoping.  

Below is a little "before and after."



Thursday:
-Swimming with Babycakes (it is summer after all!)  Done!  Even though it started out a little cool we had a successful morning of swimming. Babycakes even jumped in the water and got her face wet! :-)
-Dissertation during nap  This was a big ole fail.  I can't even remember what I did but I know this didn't happen.
-30 minutes on Little Firecracker's Blanket  Another fail.  Maybe I'll finish the blanket before she goes to kindergarten. :-/

Friday:
-Minimum 4 hours on dissertation  While not a total failure I only got about an hour of work in that day.  
-"Catch-Up" on household chores  While my house is still not "clean-clean" we can now walk through the dining room without breaking any limbs.


So I feel like this was a somewhat successful week so I'm going to try this again...

Monday:
3 hours on dissertation
30 minutes on Little Firecracker's blanket
Make granola bars for Babycakes

Tuesday:
Pool time!

Wednesday:
Peel Paint (and hopefully get the rest of the ceiling paint off!)

Thursday:
Library Time with Babycakes
? Park in the Afternoon?

Friday:
3 hours on dissertation
30 minutes on Little Firecracker's blanket

Here's to a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment